We have lunch together every day when we’re in the office, but one of our most popular traditions is a company-sponsored lunch out once a month. We’re lucky to have a few foodies on our team and to be based in gastro-friendly Leslieville, but we often explore other offerings in Toronto as well.
Here’s a map with some of the restaurants we’re regulars at:
- Sukhothai – The original Thai restaurant behind Khao San Road
- Santouka Ramen – Possibly the best Japanese noodles available in North America
- The Burger’s Priest – Many people think this is the best burger place in town
- Danforth Dragon – Hakka food; like a blend between Chinese and Indian food
- Lady Marmalade – A popular brunch place within walking distance
- Hanoi 3 Seasons – Voted Best Vietnamese Food in Toronto in Now Magazine. Yeah, it’s good.
Where do you like to eat? Want to join us?